Dear friends of the eternal light, this is Brother Thomas of the Seventh Ray. I am here to awaken those who call upon whatever power of good they know for help in escaping the confines of the Boot Camp Earth matrix program. These are the people who say, There must be more to life than what I’m seeing here!
The moment a human says, “I know I’m here for a reason, please show me what I need to know,” We guides appear.Brother Thomas
Today, I want to remind you of something that you have long forgotten lifetimes ago--the Divine Creator gives all humankind the ability to summon a variety of powers and forces of light to bring forth awakening and accomplish good.
What Does it Mean to Summon?
Mystics understand that we have the unique responsibility of walking between the physical and nonphysical worlds. As lightworkers, we have duties to perform in each of these realms. Additionally, each of these worlds has unique powers and abilities that allow us to manifest what is needed. For instance, if you are called to heal, you will need to summon and manifest healing energies for the one needing it.
A Simple Explanation
We need not make summoning sound all that mysterious. A simple example might be the college woman who calls home asking for additional money for the month. This is a simple act of earthly summoning--albeit a lower form of energy. Sometimes great faith is required to make such a summons--especially if the young woman has reason to believe her request may be denied! Let us build upon this simple explanation to discuss more complicated forms of summoning in the spiritual and mystical realms.
As we awaken to our mystical callings, we suddenly discover that we need powers beyond the ordinary to accomplish the work we must do. Behind every summons is a need for something not presently at hand. That is when mystics summon their hidden super-powers, vibrations, energies, entities, and forces of light. Importantly, we do not call upon the powers for the aggrandizement of ourselves. We call upon the forces of light to pass through us as open channels so that we may do our specific version of light work.
Easy ways to Summon
As we have said, we may easily call upon physical and spiritual forces as needed, to carry out our work. Time and space are not factors in our ability to summon the energetic forces. The “call” is made using a variety of methods. One may summon by speaking aloud or silently within the recesses of one’s auditory abilities. One may utilize a small notebook or a secret personal journal. Visualization boards, prayer boxes, and sigils are also simple methods of summoning. Whatever your preferred method, summoning works because of your intention to become an open channel for the vibratory energies.
Summoning and Spiritual Law
We want to remind our dear mystics, and those joining our path, that our summons must obey spiritual laws. For now, the only things you need remember are:
- We must take the first step. While help is always available, it is given as we call (summon) for it.
- You are expected to use whatever resources are at hand and do your part. Our angels and guides will not do what you can do for yourself.
- Guides will not break your contracts. For example, if there is an agreement (a contract made before you incarnated) that you should suffer some physical infirmity for a period of time, the contract will be honored regardless of your pleas.
- While you are a channel for the power and light of Divine Consciousness, you do not control ITs power. The power follows Divine wisdom--not human expectations. Your job is to be an open channel.
- Summons should be made for the good of all--not just some selfish end.
Summon for Protection
Do you worry for your or someone else’s physical, emotional, or spiritual welfare? Perhaps it would be a good time to learn some simple prayers of protection, and how to summon your spiritual protective guides.
A Simple Prayer of Protection*
I bind to myself today – God’s Power to guide me, God’s Might to uphold me, God’s Wisdom to teach me, God’s Eye to watch over me God’s Ear to hear me,
God’s Word to give me speech, God’s Hand to guide me, God’s Way to lie before me, God’s Shield to shelter me, God’s Host to secure me,
Against the snares of demons, against the seductions of vices, against the lusts of nature,
Against everyone who meditates injury to me, whether far or near, whether few or with many.
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ at my right, Christ at my left, Christ in the fort, Christ in the chariot seat, Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of me, Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks to me, Christ in every eye that sees me, Christ in every ear that hears me.
Summon Your Protective Light and Angels
This technique is simplicity itself. Just find a quiet spot to say (aloud or silently) or write words to this effect.
My dear angels, spirits, and guides. I know that you are always near and hear my thoughts and prayers. Come to my side and give me your protection. I ask for the protection of Archangel Michael and request that he clothe me in a sacred cloak of light that only good may come near me and that only good escape from me. I thank you for granting me this protection. Amen.
Summon Healing Energy
I, Brother Thomas, have written several lengthy lessons that specifically addresses the techniques a mystic might use to practice physical and distance healing. I refer you to the posts on Spiritual Energetic Healing and Practice Standing in the Power. These powerful lessons can bring great comfort to yourselves and others. Here is another mystical practice you might try the next time you feel a sickness nagging at you.
A Simple way to Summon Personal Healing
My dear friend, whether you realize it or not, each of you
If you are feeling sick, make yourself as comfortable as you can upon your bed. Take several deep breaths and ask your angels, spirits, and guides to send you healing energies as you breathe in and out. Then acknowledge to yourself this important spiritual fact. Humans may always call upon the light body or spirit of another person for help and guidance as long as you ask for permission and do
Try one or all of the following things:
- In your mind’s eye, call upon any spiritual healer that you know in this lifetime to appear before you in their light body.
- Ask them to send you healing energy if it is at all possible. See them standing over you, outstretching their hands as they send you the healing energy you need.
- See the various colors and emanations flowing from their energetic body and hands infusing your energetic aura.
- Call upon your higher-self to reopen a former lifetime that it believes would be most helpful to you and your present needs. Ask the healer (that used to be you in a previous lifetime) to channel healing energy to your present health situation. Using the power of your spiritual sight, see your former self providing the energy you need across time and space.
- As your healers work upon you, thank them for their time, energy, and effort.
- Affirm that you are receiving their divine gifts to the full extent the cosmos allows.
Summon Light and Positivity
We on this side of the God-Continuum cannot stress the importance of invoking the Spiritus Lumine, the Divine Light of God so that it shines upon the dark confines of the world. Summoning light, goodness, and positivity is the spiritual equivalent of covering up gang graffiti and repairing broken windows in a rundown district of town. When cities make the efforts to renew these rundown areas, new businesses and homeowners arrive. The same is true of spiritual light. When mystics call the cosmic light to shine upon troubled areas of the world, good things happen. Here are a few uses of summoning light and positivity:
- Ask for light to shine upon our political leaders.
- Pray that the light
exposeall darkness and misdeeds. Ask that new energy take its place,
- Pray that the light
- Think of your community hospital and summon the divine light to first shine as a bubble around the entire hospital, then light each floor from the top of the building to the basement.
- Imagine the light shining in each patient’s room, each administrator’s office, each waiting area, and each doctor’s office. Finally, imagine the light passing through all humankind and all machinery that is in operation.
- Summon the light of positivity to your workplace and hold all of the people you know in the presence of the Spiritus Lumine.
- Summon light to your community, country, and the entire world.
- Bathe the galaxy in pure cosmic light.
Memorize Beethoven’s Ode to Joy
There is a clear mysticism in many of the classical works--especially that of Beethoven’s 9th symphony. In this symphony, the Ode to Joy, Beethoven creates one of the most powerful
Ode to Joy (Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee) Lyrics:
Joyful, joyful, we adore Thee,
God of glory, Lord of love;
Hearts unfold like flow’rs before Thee,
Op’ning to the sun above.
Melt the clouds of sin and sadness;
Drive the dark of doubt away;
Giver of immortal gladness,
Fill us with the light of day!
All Thy works with joy surround Thee,
Earth and heav’n reflect Thy rays,
Stars and angels sing around Thee,
Center of unbroken praise.
Field and forest, vale and mountain,
Flow’ry meadow, flashing sea,
Singing bird and flowing fountain
Call us to rejoice in Thee.
Thou art giving and forgiving,
Ever blessing, ever blest,
Wellspring of the joy of living,
Ocean depth of happy rest!
Thou our Father, Christ our Brother,
All who live in love are Thine;
Teach us how to love each other,
Lift us to the joy divine.
Mortals, join the happy chorus,
Which the morning stars began;
Father love is reigning o’er us,
Brother love binds man to man.
Ever singing, march we onward,
Victors in the midst of strife,
Joyful music leads us Sunward
In the triumph song of life.
Summon One Who has Passed
Do you have a loved one who has passed this physical world to the next? You may summon them for a short visit--according to their availability. What you must keep in mind is that there is not such thing as death. All entities continue with their lives in a new state of energy. Our thoughts and good will allow them to come near us and to know them.
All you need do is find a place where you and your thoughts can be undisturbed. Even a car trip can work!
- Call upon your loved ones either aloud our in your mind.
- Think upon a loving thought or good time that you had with your friend who is passed and invite them to come and be with you for a moment.
- In your mind, clearly see them being in the seat next to you or standing nearby. It is not important that you remember them exactly--it is more important to remember your feelings and energy between you.
- Begin holding a conversation with them. You begin by telling them how much you love and respect them and any lessons you learned from their time on earth.
- Then, allow them to speak back to you. If you have a hard time hearing their voice, see if you can see them or notice anything they may show you.
- It is always fun to ask them to show you their “summer home.” Those on the other side have a Summer Land where they and their friends and soul group like to live. Many will take you to their summer home if you but only ask.
- When you feel the conversation is done, thank your loved one for visiting and tell them they are welcome to visit in your dreams or by intruding upon your thoughts.
Summon Spiritual Wisdom
There is a verse in the Holy Bible which says, If anyone lacks wisdom, let them ask! How much more clear can these instructions be? Your guiding entities of the God-Continuum are always nudging you to do the next right thing. They can give you much more detailed information if you ask and allow the wisdom to flow to you.
One of the best times for receiving spiritual wisdom and teaching is very early in the morning. If you, like many mystics, find yourself waking at very early times, do not fight your sleep. Your guides are ready to teach you as you lightly rest--and you will not lose energy from doing so! Let’s say you awaken at 2:30 in the morning.
- Instead of freaking out, tell your angels, spirits, and guides that you are ready for spiritual wisdom, teachings, and downloads.
- Tell them that you are not ready to become fully awakened but wish to be guided while you rest.
- Think of a question you would like to know more about and ask for their wisdom.
- Soon, you will be receiving many new insights that you have never considered before.
- Since the guides will use your own thoughts, it will all seem very natural. But if you record what is given you in your journal, you will find that the information is not from your personal wisdom!
- Soon you will look forward to your early morning awakenings--knowing your personal guides are near.
Summon Brother Thomas
My dear friends, feel free to summon me as well! I, Brother Thomas, am a guide who especially loves to come and give you the wisdom you seek. I am here to assist awakening humankind. Consider calling me in the early morning hours as I have stated above. Here is an easy way to call upon me.
- While you are in a relaxed state, imagine a kind and gentle man who appears to be fortyish! I have dark auburn hair that is close-cropped. Look also for my soft mustache and short shaved beard which is also reddish.
- I am of average height and often wear a dark monks robe with the emblem of a sun attached over my heart. Sometimes I wear a tunic with a luxurious purple robe.
- There is a gentle golden light that shines around me--which is my light body.
- At other times I carry a medium size scepter that blazes with a violet flame which I often use to cleanse the aura of my students.
- With this vision in mind, allow my loving and energetic presence to draw near to you.
- Feel free to ask me what you will, and I will answer in ways that you will understand.
- Never doubt that I will come to you. If you have found anything in these lessons that appeal to you, we have already met on the inner planes and have only to confirm our meetings in your conscious awareness.
- I Brother Thomas will never judge or criticize you for anything you have done.
- I channel the pure light of the Spiritus Lumine so that I might assist your ability to direct even more of this vibratory energy.
- Should you think about me throughout the day, say out loud, or in your mind, Brother Thomas, I perceive you are near! Welcome and stay with me. I am open to your wisdom throughout the day!
Summoning is a mystical form of calling upon spiritual powers and entities of light to assist us in our ligthwork. As humankind, we may open to channel these marvelous energies--though we do not control them. Our vibration increases the more familiar we become with the various powers available to us. It only takes a few lightworkers to change the world for good.
For more information, please read:
- Angel Picture Used by Permission of Creative Commons By William Blake – https://www.metmuseum.org/toah/ho/10/euwb/ho_14.81.1.htm, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=9512517
- The Prayer of Protection is a version of the Celtic Lorica Prayer