Duality Versus the God-Continuum
My dear friends of the path, this is Brother Thomas, your guide from the Seventh Ray. We remember our days of life on earth and many other planets just like it. The human experience is divided into night and day, light and dark, good and bad, desirable and undesirable, as well as life and death. To live in a body of matter, as you do, is to experience duality. We have something to tell you about all of this.
Just because your body perceives the existence of duality does not make it so!
To say it another way, no matter how real the dualities appear–they are not reality. They are only illusory and do not exist. There is only the God-Continuum and comparisons within it.
Arguments Against the God-Continuum
You say, “This is madness.” My loved one who once lived is not with me–they have died.” We tell you, “No, they have not died. They have only shifted in frequency to another plane that your human eyes cannot see.” You say, “Darkness exists, for I cannot see!” We tell you, “Your human eyes can only see a limited spectrum. If you had eyes such as ours, you would know that the light is everywhere! Further, spiritual light, such as the Spiritus Lumine–the Light of God, is every bit as bright as your most magnificent sun!”
The God-Continuum is Based on Light
You claim, “There is good and evil, angels and demons.” We tell you, “There is only the neverending continuum of infinite vibration in which beings abide.” That which seems as good, light, and right to you would appear as darkness to many of us who have more experience on the God-Continuum and who manage stronger forces of light. We do not judge you. We were once like you, and we are here to guide you so that you may abide where we are. And know this, even masters have masters. Our light is continuously being improved and refined.
Dualities Can be Helpful
The dualities perceived by human form is illusory, yet helpful. We use it to bring you focused lessons by showing you the extremes of the continuum. The purpose of all of this is to help you clearly decide which mansion of paradise you wish to inhabit. Will it be the mountains, the desert, or the ocean? Will it be matter, light, or cosmic energy? The answer lies with the spark of the Divine which was given to you on the day when the mighty Source-Consciousness placed part of ITs infinite self into a capsule to make you a living soul. You must live in the place best suited to carry out your eternal mission.
All Live in the God-Continuum
The Spark within you makes you a Lux Animae–Light of the Soul. This spark of Universal Consciousness makes you a Spiritual Sovereign–giving you the freedom of choice to decide how you will carry out your unique sacred journey. This Godness, Sourceness, or whatever you wish to call it, is everlasting, ever evolving, and ever moving towards its next set of experiences. The soul we identify as you on today’s God-Continuum can change in the twinkling of the eye as its light unites with Divine light.
Take comfort in the thoughts we have presented. In those moments when life seems long and dreary, remember that these feelings and emotions are illusory–as you shall see once more when this set of earthly lessons are finished. One day, you may well be the master that peoples of earth seek to help them move along the God-Continuum. Do not laugh, as so many of us did, for the Spark of the Divine within you has yet to fully reveal ITs mission for you.
God-Continuum: A Short Meditation
In closing, we offer this short meditation.
- Late at night, or early in the morning, sit in a quiet, dark, and disturbance-free location.
- Place your hands in your lap with the palms facing up–representing your willingness to receive Divine Light. Connect your thumb and index fingers so that you might encourage the bodies electrical currents to sharpen and focus your mind upon messages from source consciousness. Interlace your remaining fingers as in the illustrations below.
- Sit comfortably with your back straight.
- Next, take several deep breaths where you inhale slowly and exhale slowly. Do not be impatient. Do this until you feel your mind and body relax.
- Call for your angels, spirits, and guides of the light to draw near. Affirm your desire that, “Only good shall enter in or out during these moments of meditation.”
- Begin repeating this mantra, “Thy light and my light are one.” Even shorter, you might say, “Thy light, my light.”
- Continue doing this until, at some point, your body and mind relax and the mantra stops on its own.
- At some point, a space occurs where your mind becomes blank and still. When your consciousness returns, hold your relaxed state and mentally affirm, in your own words, a desire to receive the “Light of God.” Do this in your own way, but it might go something like this. “Dear Spirit, I desire only thy light. Make thy light and mine one. I desire only to increase in thy light. Let thy light shine through and channel through me. Let thy light activate the light of all men and women I meet for good. May thy light shine brightly and redeem all that is lesser in me and those about me. Change my darkness into light, and my evil into good. Let me shine brightly and grow into greater goodness.”
- Thank your angels, spirits, and guides when you feel ready to conclude.
For more information, please read the following lessons we have prepared for you.
Yin and Yang Illustration used by permission of Creative Commons